Pieter Lourens Joined QuanSur in 2018.
He has been appointed to assist with marketing as well as general administration.
Here a bit of background: After school in 1976, Pieter joined the SAPS where he worked for about six and a half years. This was followed as a Training Manager for a retail business, Complex Manager for Ster-Kinekor Cinemas, and thereafter a representative for different companies (from oil-, to pharmaceuticals). In 1996 Pieter joined the SABC, where he gained first hand experience in marketing, TV- and Radio production.
Hobbies and Special Interest
- Pieter enjoys sport like Road Running and have completed a few 5km, 10km, 15km and 21km, of which was The Cape Peninsula, as well as the Two Oceans Marathon in Cape Town, in 2006.
- Pieter is also a Musician, Song Writer – Although Gospel music is his first love, he also loves contemporary music.
- Author / Writer: Christian books, as well as Children short stories – (Pip die Perskepit, an Afrikaans Radio Drama with 45 episodes co-written and produced with Francois van Heyningen) It was as broadcasted on various radio station in SA and Namibia.
- Voice-Over Artist: Both English and Afrikaans (Formal voice and Animated Character Voices)
- Creator of Board Game (FireSnatchers)